New Patient Resources at ConfusedAboutCOVID.ca
The Department of Community and Family Medicine (DFCM) at the University of Toronto and the Ontario College of Family Physicians (OCFP) have created a new series of patient resources that can help patients make sense of the latest guidance around COVID/Omicron.
The resources include questions and answers about COVID management, testing, isolation and more. They offer patients and the public trustworthy advice about protecting their health and how primary care providers can help. Here are some of the available resources available on the website:
- I’m not feeling well. How do I know if I have COVID? What should I do?
- I think I have COVID. When should I call my doctor?
- Do I need a COVID PCR test?
- When should I use a Rapid Antigen Test?
- I’ve been in close contact with someone who has COVID. What should I do?
- I’m worried about the new variant. How do I keep safe during Omicron?