The Central Brampton Family Health Team invites you to join our Social Workers Jessica and Andrea, and Psychologist Dr. Sharleen McDowall as we discuss different topics related to mental health wellness. You can choose to attend one, some or all of the webinars. You will have the opportunity to join the conversation or just listen, whichever you’re most comfortable with. You can join on your computer, on your cell phone or tablet, or by phone.Click HERE or call (905)-456-7111 ext 2 to learn more.
- Click here to learn more about how to manage your anxiety & worry, ways to stay connected, and focusing on reliable and helpful information and resources during this challenging time.
- COVID-19 and Grief and Loss
- Pay What You Can Group Therapy
- Free, online group therapy where participants can select to attend a session based on specific topics that are being discussed
- Participants are encouraged to tip the moderator at the end, but it is not required
- Online and Telephone Counselling Support Guide
- For Parents to support children with grieving during COVID-19
- For some additional (free) online resources, click here